SAVE MONEY ON YOUR LABS
Choosing The RIGHT Lab for Testing Saves You MONEY!
Many patients are told to get bloodwork, told what floor the lab is on, are given the requistion, and never question whether they have another choice that is a better economic choice without sacrificing safety, convenience or accurate results.
Well that has changed!
- Your doctor can tell you what tests to take, but your doctor’s order is NOT required! In fact, you can select any labs you want
- Lab results may be shared directly with your doctor’s office with your permission. Otherwise, results are private except where exempt by law.
- Choosing an independent lab vs. a hospital lab saves money
- All facilities are CLIA-certified medical reference laboratories
- HIPAA compliant
- Blood-draw facilities are located throughout the U.S. and many are located near hospital facilities
- Most results are received within 24-48 hours and uploaded securely to your MyDLS® account.
Saving Money is as easy as 1-2-3...
- Order tests and pay via website or phone
- Go to the lab location of your choice
- Retrieve your lab results
Frequently Asked Questions
We respect your privacy and maintain confidentiality. You are the only one who receives the results unless you specify otherwise in writing. We can send a copy of your results to your Healthcare Provider only with a signed HIPAA release form from you giving us the authorization to do so.
Please call (800) 908-0000 and give them code R-Rx101.
The Direct Labs Process
- First time customers will create a MyDLS® account. You will be able to access this account with your username and password at any time to view your test orders, sign HIPAA release forms, print your requisition, and view or print your results, all online.
- Payment is made by credit card at the time the order is placed with DirectLabs®. We accept all major credit cards. The prices listed are all inclusive and no extra charges within the continental USA.
- Once you have placed your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email with an attached receipt.
- Within 2–4 hours, we will generate your requisition and upload it to your account during normal business hours. You will receive an email notifying you to log in to your account and print your requisition.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to order Quest tests from DirectLabs®.
- Orders placed outside of our normal business hours will be processed the next business day.
- You must have the requisition form provided by DirectLabs® prior to going to the PSC. If you are unable to print the requisition for your test, please call 1-800-908-0000.
- If you bring a requisition to the lab OTHER than the one provided by DLS, you will receive a bill from the lab for which you will be responsible, even if our requisition is meant to replace that one. Bring NO other requisition besides ours.
- If you bring your requisition to a lab other than one of our listed patient service centers, you will be responsible for the bill from that lab.
- If you would like a copy of your test results sent to your Healthcare Provider, you must log into your account and complete the online HIPAA form.
- After an order for wellness blood tests have been processed, you may cancel prior to the blood draw with a refund equal to the price of the test less a $25 cancellation fee, if cancelled within six (6) months from the date of order. There is no cancellation refund after six (6) months.
- Services not available in NJ, NY and RI.
- Regardless of where you live, our requisitions can NOT be used at lab locations in the states of NJ, NY and RI.